The dynamic framework of EF NOUS Group partnerships offers:
A. Extensive legal consultation and representation on almost all issues of Greek legislation, with the participation and the offer of expertise of University Professors when and if needed, on topics such as:
1. Company Law, including the establishment of companies of all different types, company management and administration legal support, trade contracts’ legal negotiation and drafting.
2. Commercial, Industrial Property and Trade Mark Law, including research of registered trade – marks in local, european and international level, execution of the registration process, legal protection of trade – marks’ rights and in general the legal protection of the result or the product of commercial or industrial activity.
3. Competition Law, including the legal protection of free competition and business operation conditions and prevention of illegal forms of business actions.
4. Transport Law, including all aspects of people, goods and services relocation.
5. Civil Law, covering sales compensation liability, rent and lease, property, inheritance, real property and National Cadastre issues.
6. Public Law, covering issues arising from your interaction with all the organizations and institutions of the Administration of the Hellenic Republic.
7. Criminal Law, including legal representation before Criminal Justice concerning violations of Greek and European Union’s criminal law framework.
8. Bankruptcy Law, including cases of companies’ consolidation.
9. Notarial services.
B. Civil Engineering and Constructions, including all types of constructions’ design, issue of planning permits, implementation and building.
C. Accountancy, including consultation and execution of all necessary actions for harmonization of your business with Greek and European Union’s tax and fiscal framework.
D. Economic Development, including consultation and funding proposals for the best implementation of your ideas or business plans.
E. Insurance coverage in order to let you develop your capabilities in the market, while being insured against all kinds of business hazards or unpredicted incidents.